Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where have I been?

Far from positive that the nonexistent multitude who perhaps keep track of my blog may be wondering where I have been, perhaps considering that I have fallen out of step with my habit of self reflection. No worries, I just want to say that I have been traveling a lot this month and am in the process of writing a book. It is more romantic than it sounds, people! It’s part of my list of nanowrimo and the book is nothing near cohesive. One thing it is getting me to do it proliferate in random places: coffee shops, airport terminals, moving vehicles, and on lunch breaks. I am sort of a journal, topic writer and this process of creating scenes and characters is proving daunting. Hang in there through the end of November, through which I have to produce 50,000 words, and I promise you a little more substantial posting…

1 comment:

  1. interesting to read you are writing a book. in this new blog world for me i had offered you an award at my blog, for that very reason, i really enjoy your writing style~ i know it will be an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
PhD in clinical psychology. Single. Pushing 30. Suffering Whiplash from the Roaming 20s...Who am I? What do I want? Where do I belong? Welcome to my self-induced treatment, a testament that we can all be a little crazy in our search for significance.